- do not comment on what I’m eating
- do not comment on how much i’m eating
- do not comment on how little i’m eating
- do not comment on how healthy it is
- do not comment on how unhealthy it is
you can’t want it bad for a few hours…you gotta want it bad every morning, every time you hit the treadmill or hit the weight room, every time you get in the kitchen. you can’t just want it when you’re watching others do work or when you’re sidelined. you gotta want it 24/7 365. you knew what you signed up for.
Don’t think of exercise as burning off food you’ve eaten or plan to eat.
It’s not, “I just burned 80 calories, now I can eat that yogurt tonight guilt-free.”
It’s, “I just burned 80 calories, now I’m going to eat that yogurt to give my body the energy it needs to continue burning fat and building muscle.”
Change your mindset.